DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- Completed Registration and Consent Forms
- Immunization Record (not needed for BCMS students)
If you need to print your child's immunization record with a Louisiana state seal, please go to the Louisiana myIR website https://ldh.la.gov/page/3641
maintained by the Louisiana Department of Health.
This site offers free copies of the state's immunization record and is the state's authorized record access system for you and your family's immunization records.
- *If a beginning of the year transfer: Final Report Card or Transcript reflecting high school credits earned (not needed for BCMS students)
- *If a mid-year transfer: Withdrawal paperwork from the transferring school, including a class schedule
- Parent(s) Identification Card (Louisiana State License/ID must have a Belle Chasse address)
- A Military ID is accepted for active duty military living on base
- Court Ordered Custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
- 3 Current Proofs of residency as follows:
1 of the following:
- lease agreement
- mortgage agreement
- homestead exemption
2 of the following:
- electric, gas, water, cable, internet, and/or land line phone bill
*If you reside on the Naval Base, you will need a copy of the Conservice usage statement that Partrian Housing emails you. You will also need a second utility bill such as internet or cable TV. If you moved on base w/in the last 30 days, you will need to provide proof of address change via the USPS in lieu of the ConService statement.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST BE IN PARENT(S) NAME.
P O BOX ADDRESSES CANNOT BE USED AS PROOF OF RESIDENCY.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST SHOW A 911 PHYSICAL ADDRESS WITHIN PLAQUEMINES PARISH.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST BE CURRENT (issued within the last 60 days).
DRIVERS LICENSE, CAR REGISTRATION, OR VOTER REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF OF RESIDENCE.