- In person registration is by appointment only.
- Appointments will be on a first come first serve basis and will be 15 minutes in length.
- If you do not have all the required documents at the time of your appointment, you will be rescheduled and registration will be considered incomplete.
- You may call 504-595-6611 to set up an appointment.
- You must adhere to social distancing protocols and wear a mask during the appointment. You will be subject to a health screening prior to entering the school building.
- One parent/legal guardian per appointment will be allowed.
- Students should be present but siblings are not permitted.
- Protocols are subject to change without notice
BCHS hosted the 8th Grade to High School Transition and Scheduling Night on March 4, 2020 from 5:30 to 7:00 PM.
The slide show that was presented in the auditorium by Ms.Ganacias is found below. It contains information on pathways, electives, freshmen courses offered, and graduation requirements. This is all information needed to help you make an informed decision when planning for the student's 2020-2021 SY schedule.
Students from BCMS are encouraged to complete the scheduling form found below and return it via fax to 504-392-2442, leave in the drop box located in front of the BCHS Counselors' Office, or via email to Mganacias@ppsb.org
*Please note, a student will not be officially scheduled until the registration process is complete.
ONLINE REGISTRATION; BCMS, SPHS, and PHS to BCHS students only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION; BCA to BCHS students only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION; All students enrolling from outside of Plaquemines Parish (including private and out of state schools).