Welcome Back Students!
To start off the 2020-2021 school year, BCHS will host the Mandatory Student Kick Off, with students able to sign up for either August 12th or August 13th. Students must be in school uniform compliance. Official school pictures will be taken.
At the Student Kick Off, students will:
- Pick up their beginning of the year forms and packets.
- Receive their schedule, for both hybrid (on-campus) and/or virtual learning.
- Receive their syllabus for each class along with the necessary textbooks, workbooks, novels, and other class materials.
- Take their school picture. Picture packet information is attached.
- Yearbook orders will be accepted. Price is $70.00. Spirit shop items will also be available for purchase. No other fees will be collected at this time.
Use the link below to sign up for an appointment time. The number of spots for each appointment time are limited to 25 students to help maintain social distancing considerations. Students must report to the gym at their appointment time. Temperatures will be checked prior to entry. Please sign up by Friday, August 10. Students that do not attend will not have schedule for the start of school.
Technology access for virtual learning: If a student has no other technology access, the school will be able to provide a laptop to students as a last resort. The student will be responsible for the safekeeping of the device. The student is financially responsible for any damage or loss.